URBAN EDGINESS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
China Glaze Introduces 12 New Purely Pigmented Crèmes, High Coverage Glitters and Intense Shine Shimmers for Fall 2011
Los Angeles, CA – (July 2011): City living boasts excitement, a cool, edginess and confidence that oozes from fashion forward women like none other. City loving celebs like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Ivanka Trump, Rosario Dawson and Jaime King have style to spare and their fashion sense trickles down to everyone from working women to college kids. This Fall, China Glaze has captured the big city feel in 12 sexy, sophisticated shades that are on trend, exciting and will be on every fashion maven’s “must have” list. Whether you prefer downtown funk or uptown class, China Glaze’s METRO collection pulls together ensembles and will undoubtedly make heads turn! Colors in this collection include:
· Skyscraper: A sparkling, glitter blue reminiscent of the sky over the city.
· CG in the City: Glittering dusty purple, bronze and silver multi-tonal glitter, perfect for a pop of edge from West side to East side.
· Urban-Night: Exactly what you need for a night on the town – rich purple crème.
· Traffic Jam: Stop traffic with a breathtaking, raspberry pink crème.
· City Siren: The perfect deep, red crème to match any outfit.
· Loft-y Ambitions: Burgundy shimmer and cocktail hour – nothing better.
· Brownstone: Burnt terracotta crème mirrors the quaint townhouses of the city.
· Midtown Magic: Burgundy base with flecks of gold shimmer captures the latest fashion trend.
· Street Chic: This gorgeous beige crème is the perfect go to shade letting your clothes do the talking.
· Concrete Catwalk: Steel grey crème is amazing for a chic mani.
· Westside Warrior: For the trendsetting woman this camo green crème is to die for.
· Trendsetter: Mustard yellow shimmer translates beautifully from hot dogs to nails.
Fall in the City is a magnificent time and China Glaze has interpreted the hues of the urban jungle into their limited edition METRO collection. Escape your everyday and indulge in the city life!
The China Glaze METRO collection will be available in a “Downtown” 6 piece box collection (includes Skyscraper, Concrete Catwalk, Westside Warrior, Trendsetter, Loft-y Ambitions and Midtown Magic), an “Uptown” 6 piece box collection (includes CG in the City, Urban-Night, Traffic Jam, City Siren and Street Chic and Brownstone), a brand new, amazing 3D 12 piece counter display, a 36 piece rack display, and as open stock colors.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze
China Glaze is a division of American International Industries.
About American International IndustriesFor nearly 40 years, AII has been the leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of innovative, quality beauty and skin care products for men and women. Our product lines include Ardell, Andrea, Body Drench, Bye Bye Blemish, Checi, China Glaze, Clean + Easy, Clubman/Pinaud, Duo, European Secrets, EzFlow, Fright Night, Gena, GiGi, Gypsy Lash, IBD, Jeris-Lustray, No Tweeze/Micro Tweeze, 'N Rage, Prolinc, RAW, Seche, SuperNail, Surgi-Care, Waterworks, Winning Nails, Woltra, Woody’s, and Youthair. For more information, visit our website: www.aiibeauty.com.
Ohh, this looks interesting! I like most colors polish nowadays but red/purple/pink are the colors that always work great for me, so I'm sure some of these end up in my stash. Some of the cremes look a bit standard though, but it wouldn't be the first time a polish looks standard in the bottle but wows me on the nails. And I usually like the application of China Glaze cremes, so I'm curious after these anyways :P
The glittery Skyscraper and CG in the City are looking good to me! The shimmers aren't really visible on these pictures, but Midtown Magic sounds very cool. What do you think of this Fall collection?