THE ATTRACTION CANNOT BE DENIED
China Glaze Introduces Second Collection of Magnetic Nail Lacquers
Los Angeles, CA - (June 2012): Magnetic nail art took the beauty world by storm earlier this year, creating a nail art force that was hard for anyone to resist. Following the phenomenal success of its first-generation Magnetix collection, China Glaze® introduces Magnetix II, an expanded second collection of magnetic nail lacquers.
As with the first Magnetix line, Magnetix II by China Glaze® is infused with iron powders that shift when exposed to the China Glaze® Magnetix II Magnet. The China Glaze® Magnetix II collection features six dramatic metallic shades:
· Gold Fusion – Rich gold
· Positively In Love – Gorgeous magenta
· Bond-Tastic – Soft rust
· Get Charged – Dark lavender
· Sparks Will Fly – Chic cobalt blue
· Con-Fused? – Lively green
Along with the new shade line up, China Glaze® has created a second, specially designed magnet featuring three additional unique designs – a swirling circle, vertical lines and an intricate lattice. The separate magnet allows more design options, especially when coupled with the original China Glaze® Magnetix Magnet. Alternate designs, rotate the magnet, play with the positioning on the nail – the art creations are endless!
To create your own unique China Glaze® Magnetix II manicure:
1. Select desired magnet design. Choose from circles, vertical lines or lattice effects.
2. Apply one coat of China Glaze® Strong Adhesion Base Coat to clean nails; allow to dry completely.
3. Designing one nail at a time for best results, apply one coat of Magnetix II nail lacquer. Immediately hold the China Glaze® Magnetix II Magnet over damp nail for 5-10 seconds, positioning so the built-in finger rest holds it steady. (If you happen to touch the magnet to damp polish, simply wipe clean with nail polish remover – it won’t damage the magnet.)
4. Once the design is fully developed and nails are dry, seal with China Glaze® Fast Forward Top Coat.
China Glaze® Magnetix II will be available September 2012 at salons and beauty supply stores nationwide with polishes and magnet sold separately. The collection will be available in a 12-piece counter display and as open stock colors and magnet.
China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. For more information, visit www.chinaglaze.com, follow China Glaze® on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial) and Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and check out China Glaze® YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/ChinaGlazeOfficial.
China Glaze® is a division of American International Industries.
About American International IndustriesFor nearly 42 years, AII has been the leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of innovative, quality beauty and skin care products for men and women. Our product lines include Ardell, Andrea, Body Drench, Bye Bye Blemish, Checi, China Glaze, Clean + Easy, Clubman/Pinaud, Duo, European Secrets, EzFlow, Fright Night, Gena, GiGi, Gypsy Lash, IBD, It’s So Easy, Jeris-Lustray, Nail Tek, No Tweeze/Micro Tweeze, 'N Rage, Poshe, Prolinc, RAW, Seche, SuperNail, Surgi-Care, Waterworks, Winning Nails, Woltra, Woody’s, and Youthair. For more information, visit our website: www.aiibeauty.com.
What do you think of more magnetic polishes, do you enjoy them or had enough of them already? I have a few but I don't have a magnet, lol, only used them for stamping so far. There's a few that got my attention here and the effects look pretty nice too, but I also have "stamping polish!" in the back of my head :P