Gamayun is a beautiful, champagne colored texture that leans a bit rose, and it's a holographic too! The holo effect is quite subtle and fine on the nail, although I haven't seen it in sunlight yet. This was 3 thin coats, but you can get away with 2 thicker as well.
All polishes from this collection come with a big ring in the same polish. Unfortunatly I had to flash to show some of the holo effect, but I guess this gives an idea of the fine effect anyway :)
• Binary is thinner than SV and with that, you get a thinner endresult (great for nailart with several layers) as well as a smooth application. So far it hasn't thickened at all, while with SV I do need to use nail polish thinner after a little while.
• Both dry fast, I haven't checked them side by side, but I don't think they differ much, else I assume I would've noticed it. So yes, Binary dries fast enough for me to keep using it.
• Binary comes in a 15ml bottle, SV in a 14ml. I do prefer the SV bottle, because the Binary bottle is a little bit higher and I feel like I have to fish for polish a tad bit more. And I definitely prefer the clear glass bottle that SV has, if there's anything I use a lot it's top coat, and I'd rather see in advance when I need to restock!
• Binary can easier drag little streakes in nail art than SV (also when applying it floating), but it's nothing dramatic - else I wouldn't have used it for my nail arts. And on the other side, I haven't had a single case of shrinkage with Binary. It's one of the biggest issues that SV gives at times, and I usually prevent that with wrapping my tips with top coat. But I know that isn't the solution for everyone, and Binary doesn't need that little extra effort, which is nice.
• Binary might be thinner, but has no problem creating a smooth surface! It just needed 2 coats for a smooth and shinyyyyy result on this textured polish :)
So in short: I've been using it a lot recently, and I will keep doing so, I enjoy having both of them! I think it's a great top coat, it definitely gets the Oooh, Shinies! stamp of approval =)
Dance Legend Gamayun with Binary top coat.
What's your favorite top coat, and are you still liking the textured look? Thanks for looking and have a lovely evening!
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.