OMG, 5 years of blogging! I never expected that when I first posted here, today exactly 5 years ago :) I want to thank you all for 5 years of visiting my blog, giving kind replies (both here and on social media), inspiring me and supporting me. You all made this whole experience SO much more than I could've ever imagined!! I don't know how I can express myself better here, but really, thank you, thank you, thank you! ♥
To celebrate 5 years Oooh, Shinies!, I figured '5 days of giveaways' would be a nice idea, so I contacted some of my favorite companies and they joined in! Yay! Big thanks to these companies for their support and generous donations to help me make these 5 days happen.
I'm starting with a company that was featured in my very first nail post, and was the star of my last nail post..... Bundle Monster! My very first plateset was from Bundle Monster, back in 2010, and I still remember the feeling of running up the stairs with that small, heavy package in my hand that I just took out of my mailbox, and that came allll the way from the other side of the world! That was one of my very first (if not the first?) nailmails, and oh the excitement!! :D You know I love stamping, and I couldn't have thought of a better brand to start these 5 days with :)
Throughout the years Bundle Monster kept offering us more and more beautiful plates, while maintaining that friendly, easy-to-approach feeling of the brand. They offer so much, from loose plates to complete sets and to sets with a specific theme – all perfectly executed and working like a charm. They offer normal sized images and larger ones, and also have the fully covered plates, all while staying affordable. I think they're perfect for everyone, from starters to pro's. Simply put, I just love BM! ♥ And by the looks of it, they're not nearly done with bringing us new plates! I already showed you one of the Polynesia sets in my previous post, and will show you a few Time Machine plates soon (*mumbles something about gardenwork and severe chipping...*), but if you follow them on social media, you probably already saw those aren't the only new sets they're offering. And it's not just Oooh, Shinies! that's celebrating a birthday this month, Bundle Monster is too! Keep an eye on their site for flash sales throughout the month to celebrate their 6th birthday :)
Now for the first giveaway... *drumroll*...
Bundle Monster is kindly sponsoring the following prize for 1 lucky winner:
• 6pc XL Nail Stamping Plates: Time Machine Master Set
• 6pc 1mm Thin Nail Stamping Scraper Card Set (in random designs)
• Round XL Silicone Nail Stamper Scraper Tool Set with Extra Rubber Heads Sets
Good luck to you if you enter, and thanks a lot Bundle Monster!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
• The giveaway is open internationally.
• There will be one winner who will receive the prize(s) mentionned above. The winner will be randomly chosen through the Rafflecopter widget.
• The winner will be contacted within 24 hours after the giveaway closes, and then has 48 hours to reply. If the winner doesn't reply in time, a new winner will be chosen.
• I will send the winner's contact information to Bundle Monster, who will then ship the prize directly to the winner.
• You can only enter by using the Rafflecopter widget, entries in comments do not count.